February 16, 2022 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm Virtual
- All Full season members (coaches, umpires, competitive or recreational members who rowed all three seasons Spring/Summer/Fall) have voting priviledge.
- Where a Member with voting privileges is under the age of eighteen years, proxy for that Member is granted to one of the Member’s legal guardians
- Seasonal rowers may attend but do not have voting priviledge.
ORC 2022 AGM Agenda
- Call to Order
- Roll Call via electronic record
- Confirm of Quorum
- Minutes of the Previous Annual General Meeting
- Business Arising from the Minutes
- Reports of Officers
- Business Arising out of Reports
- Ratification of Policies – Rowing Is Our Business (Summary of Policy Changes)
- Presentation of Fiscal 2020/2021 Audited Financial Statement
- Next Fiscal Budget and Fee Schedule – See Slide Deck
- Appointment of Auditors or Next Fiscal Year
- Election of Officers – See Nomination positions below
- New Business
If you are a voting member and unable to attend the AGM you can give a proxy your vote. Proxy Form
The ORC is a volunteer driven organization. The ORC needs motivated people to help manage the ORC. Consider joining the ORC Executive and nominate yourself for one of the following Executive positions by sending an email to the ORC Secretary with the position you would like to consider. Each position is a two year term that that comes up for re-election. We would love to have you as part of the ORC team.
- VP Instruction/Recreation
Google Meet Link for AGMORC AGM Google Meet Link