Registration will open March 15, 2021
- The ORC is doing its best to navigate through the COVID Rules and Regulations. At this time we are in Orange Zone which means the ORC is able to open up limited registration.
- ORC programming will be limited at the start of this year.
- There will not be any Competitive programming. All Competitive athletes will row in singles and register as a Recreational member. Competitive programs will have to alternate days of rowing, like last year, due to limited singles at the club. Training times will remain in the early mornings during the regular competitive rowing times. Contact your lead coach for more information.
- Masters and Recreational Programs will train at their regular assigned training times in singles. Contact your lead coach for more information.
- The ORC will offer limited Youth Camp and Adult Learn to Row programming this year. Program restrictions will be based on the Colour Zone the City is in.
- All rowers will row in singles. Crew boats are limited to same household members only at this time.
- All rowers will be asked to do an on-site Covid screening, on-line booking for erg and weight room timeslot sessions, wear a mask on grounds, and following all ORC Covid Safety Rules.
- Stay informed and sign up for the ORC Newsletter and check the Covid Page for the latest Updates