The water level at the ORC is very high making it difficult to get into the boathouses due to flooding in the parking lot and our laneway. The club will be closed regular hours for the time being until the water recedes. We will post an update when regular club hours resume.
The club clean up and dock installation has been cancelled for this Saturday, May 6. The new tentative date for the club clean up and dock installation is May 14.
The increased water levels and flows are expected over the next few days from Mattawa to Montreal with all the rain combining with snow melt in the northern part of the watershed.
Forecasts are updated daily at 2 pm.
Thank you to our valued members for your patience!