*NEW* Applications are now closed. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Successful completion of RCA / RowOntario LTR Instructor program;
- Police Record Check
- Pleasure craft operating license (Boat License)
- Standard First Aid / CPR C;
- Comprehensive knowledge of rowing within a competitive environment;
- Coaching or instructional experience;
- Proven customer service knowledge and experience;
- Techniques for dealing effectively with athletes, members, volunteers, colleagues and ORC employees;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills as applied to interactions with athletes, parents, coaches, and ORC employees
- Ability to communicate effectively in English including excellent writing and grammatical skills; bilingualism is an asset.
- Computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, email and the internet;
- Highly developed organizational skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Experience working as a member of a team, and
- Ability to work independently within established procedural guidelines and/or written directions.
Application Deadline: Saturday, May 1st, 2021
Approximate start date is Monday, July 5th, 2021 or earlier
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you applied prior to when the ORC received word of extra funding, your application will be considered for all positions now posted. You can email email@example.com if you have a specifc position that you would like to be considered for.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.Job Details