ORC VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
The ORC is a volunteer, non-profit, organization. Without the help of many volunteers the ORC will have difficulties in providiing the membership with the equipment and programming it requires.
Here is a list of volunteer positions that the club could use help with.
- Safety Boat Driver (must have a boaters license)
- Coaching – Help out the Lead coaches, the ORC will help you meet the qualifications
- Umpiring – There may not be races now but we will need umpires when we can race; ORC will help you to learn about the requirements
- Handy Person – Help out with little odd and end jobs around the club (carpentry)
- Photography – help collect photos over the course of the season and organize a club folder
- Video Maker – Develop small videos over the summer and at end of season
- Gardening – help maintain the gardens
- Oars – sanding and painting
- Docks – Repair and maintenance throughout the season
- Help out with renovations – painting , carpentry, installation
- Marketing/ Sponsorship- Work with the treasurer in developing and seeking sponsorship
- Archive Curator – Go through ORC archive and itemize and organize.
Please consider signing up for a volunteer position by click on the link below. The Head Coach or Volunteer Co-ordinator will get in contact with you.ORC Volunteer Sign Up