REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO CERTAIN PROGRAMMING DUE TO COVID-19. PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org IF YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION.
Junior athletes must be registered by a parent or guardian.
REGISTRATION CONSISTS OF TWO STEPS:
STEP ONE: Register with Rowing Canada
You must complete this step before registering in an Ottawa Rowing Club program. Rowing Canada Aviron (RCA) and Row Ontario (RO) are a one time annual membership.
Here are the detailed registration instructions:
1. Once you are on the Rowing Canada program page (click the Rowing Canada link above) click on the Join button for Rowing Canada and Row Ontario memberships.
2. Log in to your Rowing Canada member account or create a new account if you don’t have one.
3. Once you see the program page for 2020 Rowing Canada and Row Ontario memberships click Accept.
4. Proceed to STEP TWO below. It is in Amilia that you will register in your desired ORC program and pay the program fee, plus HST and the $52.87 RO and RCA membership fee.
STEP TWO: Register on the ORC’s online registration system: Amilia
After registering online in your desired ORC program you will pay the Ottawa Rowing Club program fee plus HST and the $52.87 RCA and RO membership fee.
Are you using Amilia for the first time?
- You will need to set up an account in Amilia when registering for the first time.
- Create an account for yourself and each member of your family if you are registering for more than one person.
- The account allows you to enter information about family members when it is set up — saving you from having to repeat that step with every program purchase!
- Keeps a history of the programs you or your family have registered in.
- You will always have access to your invoices and receipts
- You can update your profile information should your change your email address or health conditions need to be updated.
HAVE YOU COMPLETED STEPS 1 & 2? Then you are REGISTERED in your program and we look forward to seeing you on the water!
Experiencing difficulties registering? Email email@example.com or call 613-241-1120. We’re here to help.
Here are a selection of ORC programs to choose from: REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO CERTAIN PROGRAMMING DUE TO COVID-19. PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org IF YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION.
If you are unsure of which program is right for you, please email email@example.com or call 613-241-1120.
Limited parking is available in the ORC parking lot for members and program participants. Parking is included in an ORC membership and parking passes are available in the ORC Office in the main boathouse. Bike racks are on site and you can get to the ORC on OC Transpo Route 9.
Membership include the following onsite amenities: free internet access, vending machine, microwave, fridge, personal day-use lockers (rowers must bring their own lock), showers and changing rooms, strength training equipment, rowing machines.