*NEW* Revised ORC Covid-19 Mitigation Document (revisions highlighted in yellow)
*NEW* Rowing a double or pair: ORC has now gone back into Stage 2 as announced on Friday Oct. 9, 2020 by the Ontario Minister.
As of Sunday October 11, doubles and pairs must be from same household only, not a social bubble.
- Bring two masks in a plastic bag. Bring a second plastic sealable bag for dirty masks and put a tissue or object in it that identifies it as “dirty”.
- Put a mask on before coming to the club.
- Remove once in boat and place in the “dirty” bag. Do not touch the outside surface of mask.
- Put a second clean mask on before returning from the row.
- Hand hygiene before and after putting mask on or taking mask off. Alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Place of used mask in “dirty” bag.
- DO NOT RE-USE MASKS that are dirty.
- If masks are washable, wash in hot water and detergent. Hot dryer if possible too. If single use, dispose in covered garbage.
- Removing gloves, if used, is also likely to contaminate the hands. It’s important to use hand sanitizer after removal of gloves
PAST Covid-19 and ORC UPDATES
Covid-19 and ORC: Update 1 (March 16)
Covid-19 and ORC: Update 2 (March 19)
Covid-19 and ORC: Update 3 (March 24)
Covid-19 and ORC: Update 4 (April 23)
Covid-19 and ORC: Update 5 (May 20)
Covid-19 and ORC: Update 6 (May 28)
Covid-19 and ORC: Update 7 (June 4)
Covid-19 and ORC: Update 8 (June 10)
Covid-19 and ORC: Update 9 (June 17)
Covid-19 and ORC: Update 10 (June 24)